The midfielder was included in a match-day squad for QPR for the first time.
QPR boss Chris Ramsey has continued his trait of putting youngsters in the mix today, with Frankie Sutherland on the bench for QPR ahead of their clash with West Brom this afternoon.
So what can we tell you about him?
1) Sutherland is just 21-years-old and a local lad. He has been on the books at the club since the age of 11.
2) In the summer of 2013 Sutherland was a member of the QPR team for pre-season. He featured against the likes of Besiktas and Southend United. He also scored a goal against Serie A side Udinese.
3) His career was blighted in November 2013. He suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament injury in an FA Cup tie with Southport whilst on loan at Leyton Orient. He was subsequently ruled out of action for several months.
4) As well as Orient the midfielder has also been on loan elsewhere. He spent a month on loan at Portsmouth in 2013 and was recently with AFC Wimbledon. He impressed at Kingsmeadow - scoring his first professional goal in a fixture against Portsmouth in December.
5) He is also a Republic of Ireland youth international. He has played for the under-17s, under-19s and has six caps for the under-21s - although has not played at that level in two years because of injury.