Updated player ratings have been released for video game FIFA 15, and Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane is the most notable riser in world football.
The Englishman's prolific season for Spurs so far has been too good for the football simulation to ignore, having netted 23 goals in all competitions. EA Sports have listed the updates on their official website.
His overall rating has increased from a 68 to 77, the sharpest rise among players rated among 75, included in FIFA's 'gold package'.
The 10 biggest risers are listed below:
- Harry Kane - Tottenham Hotspur +9 now 77
- Anderson Talisca - Benfica +6 now 77
- Gabriel Paulista - Arsenal +5 now 77
- Yannick Ferreira Carrasco - AS Monaco +5 now 78
- Walter Gargano - Napoli +5 now 76
- Juan Bernat - Bayern Munich +5 now 76
- Nabil Fekir - Lyon +5 now 75
- Claudio Beauvue - Guingamp +5 now 75
- Paco Alcacer - Valencia +4 now 80
- Lee Nguyen - New England Revolution + 4 now 75
Kane's update reflects the perception of his ability in real life, having broken through the ranks and from being a back-up striker at the club to being a clear first choice.
If his seemingly unstoppable rise continues with goals in the Europa League, and downing Chelsea in the upcoming Capital One Cup final, there will surely be further improvements along the way.