Here are five Valentine's Day gifts you must avoid at all costs!
Valentine’s Day is famed as an opportunity for couples to celebrate (and show-off) the strength of their relationship. However, research by the UK Gift Card & Voucher Association has revealed that many women find Valentine’s Day a bit of a let down, especially when they receive gifts that they either don’t like, would never use or, worst of all, offend.
In a recent survey, the UKGCVA has found that the top 5 most hated Valentine’s gifts received by women:
1. Household appliances – as if women need any more hints to do housework ;
2. Underwear two sizes too big, or small – surely it’s not that hard to find out your partner’s size ;
3. A card with money inside – unimaginative ;
4. Dying flowers from a service station – just insulting ;
5. Chocolate – doesn’t really help with those new year diets ;