Arsenal have been linked with the signature of exciting French attacker Nabil Fekir.
The Sun report: "Arsenal are lining up a summer swoop for £25million-rated Lyon star Nabil Fekir. Paris Saint-Germain are also keen but Lyon do not want to sell to a rival, if he is free to leave at all."
The attacker is enjoying a breakthrough season at the French side, who currently sit top of Ligue 1 by two points.
Here are five facts fans need to know about the potential signing...
1) Fekir, 21, is currently flourishing for Lyon. He has scored eight goals and provided six assists this season in 20 games. Last season he made just six starts, scoring once and providing two.
2) The youngster's versatility is an advantage. He is able to play up front, behind the striker or on the left-wing. From Arsenal's perspective, this could make him an ideal replacement for Lukas Podolski.
3) Fekir is a French under-21 international but is uncapped at senior level. He is eligible to play for Algeria, but was born in Lyon.
4) His dad is open to seeing his son switch to Arsenal. He was quoted by The Mail in December: "If he leaves, it will be for Arsenal. It is the only club that can enable him to progress, with Arsène Wenger. He will not go to Manchester City to sit on the bench.'
5) He currently has a contract with Lyon taking him up until 2019.