Hull City were handed a deadline day boost with the signing of striker Dame N'Doye - but what do Tigers fans need to know about him?
Hull City made just the one deadline day signing, bringing in Lokomotiv Moscow striker Dame N'Doye for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half year contract.
Given that he's far from a household name in English football, so here are five things Hull City fans need to know about their new signing...
- N'Doye, 29, has played for clubs in Senegal, Qatar, Portugal, Greece, Denmark and Russia in what has been a fairly nomadic career so far - which has reaped an impressive 139 goals in 297 career games.
- The most impressive spell of N'Doye's career so far was with FC Copenhagen, where he smashed 93 goals in 154 games - including 36 goals in the 2010-11 season.
- Whilst Hull want him to score the goals to drag them away from the relegation zone, N'Doye has scored just four goals this season in 14 appearances, but with only nine of those being starts, Bruce may be hoping that N'Doye can thrive when given more chances to start.
- The Senegalese hitman has played 26 times for his country, scoring six goals having largely been overshadowed by the likes of Mame Biram Diouf, Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse.
- N'Doye is known for being an athletic striker, who has an impressive combination of strength, speed and aerial ability - which lends itself to leading the line on his own if needed to.