Arsenal teenager Kaylen Hinds has signed his first professional contract with the club, a week after celebrating his 17th birthday.
The striker is considered a rising star in the club's academy, alongside fellow forward Stephy Mavididi, and is pictured above with academy boss Andries Jonker.
Here are five facts fans need to know about him...
1) Hinds has been a key part of Arsenal's UEFA Youth League campaign this season. He has netted three goals in three matches, averaging a strike every 88 minutes, netting against Galatasaray and both in a 2-0 win over Borussia Dortmund.
2) The teenager was born in Brent, north-west London, and is another who Arsene Wenger's Arsenal management spans his entire lifetime to date.
3) He has scored eight goals in nine youth international matches. He has five in seven for Enfland's under-16s, and three goals in two games for the under-17s.
4) Arsenal signed him at 14, before this he was part of Leyton Orient's academy.
5) He is so highly rated at Arsenal, he was picked to play for their under-19 UEFA youth League team early last season when he was just 15-years-old.