The developers of the new open world zombie survival game fix some problems and assure they are working on others.
With the update comes a number of performance optimizations, fixes for crashes, fixes for compatibility issues, several bug fixes and new issue tracking mechanisms. The patch also blocks cheating by changing the game’s data files.
Techland has also highlighted some known issues that it is also working to fix, including AMD processer performance issues and poor performance on machines with multiple GPUs
The full patch notes for update 1.2.1 can be read below.
- Numerous performance optimizations, both general and configuration-specific, that resolve many performance problems
- Compatibility fixes – related to language and regional system settings
- Fixes a number of crashes in various situations
- Blocked cheating by changing game’s data files
- New issue tracking mechanisms (-safemode switch, additional logs, minidumps always, full dumps on request)
- Numerous audio compatibility fixes
- Resolved disappearing inventory in a save game in specific circumstances
- Resolved blocked using of items after breaking reloading of shooting weapon
- Removed weapon duplication glitch of throwable weapons
- Limited camera field of view on cutscenes when in-game FOV set to other than default
- Lowered frequency of docket availability information
- Performance issues of systems based on the AMD processor
- Freezes when using Nvidia DoF
- Unsatisfactory performance on multi-GPU systems