Report: Dyche confirms offers for Burnley's 'recognised' players

Burnley FC - Turf Moor

Burnley boss Sean Dyche says the club have received offers for some of the club's players.

Burnley manager Sean Dyche has told the Lancashire Telegraph he doesn’t know how the next few days will pan out on the transfer front.

Dyche has admitted the club has received offers for some of their more recognised players, as well as revealing his belief that clubs who throw money at transfers generally get their man.

“We've had offers in for more recognised players that haven't got over the line at the moment, but we'll see where that takes us,” said Dyche.

“If you're a club that can constantly throw money at things, it usually gets to happen.”

Dyche doesn’t go into specifics over the names of players who the club have received offers for, but there have been links from various sources suggesting interest in the club’s players.

One of the most high profile rumours to have been running throughout the month related to Tottenham Hotspur’s apparent interest in Danny Ings, as reported by the Daily Mirror.

However, Burnley fans can rest assured that Dyche will do his best to see off the advances of Tottenham, or any other side, confirming to the Lancashire Telegraph earlier this month that the striker isn’t for sale.

How the next few days pans out remains to be seen but the pressure is on for Burnley to keep their best players beyond Monday because of the better chance those individuals give the club of staying in the Premier League.

Register for HITC Sport - Daily Dispatch