Tottenham Hotspur have been linked with a young Ghanaian midfield, so what do their fans need to know about him?
The youngster currently plays for Italian side Cagliari and becomes the latest player to be linked with a potential move to White Hart Lane.
Tottenham are currently impressing in a number of different competitions but they may need everyone they can get to ensure the season ends on a high.
Here we take a look a closer look at Mauricio Pochettino’s reported target:
1) Donsah was born in Ghana in 1996. He began his youth career at DC United Agogo before moving to Palermo in 2012.
2) The defensive midfielder moved on loan to Hellas Verona a year later but he would only make one senior appearance for the club. He did however make 21 appearances for Hellas Primavera, in which time he scored four goals.
3) Although Donsah is predominantly a holding midfielder he can also operate in a more central area and as a right-back if required.
4) The alleged Tottenham target has played 12 games for Cagliari to date, scoring one goal and providing one assist in that time. Interestingly those contributions have come in his last two Serie A matches, when he was finally given the chance to play for two (entire) consecutive matches.
5) The 18-year-old has a contract until the summer of 2018 so it may be difficult to pry him away from Italy without a substantial bid.