Southampton have been linked with a young Portuguese player so what do their fans need to know about him?
The report claims that both Ronald Koeman’s side and Spanish club Sevilla are keen on the player who allegedly has a €20million release-clause.
Whether he ultimately leaves for that amount – or any amount – remains to be seen, but for those Southampton fans keen to know more about their latest reported target here are five facts to get you started:
1) Rafael Silva was born in Portugal in May 1993. He began his youth career at Povoense, before moving on to Alverca and then Feirense.
2) It was at the latter club where he made his senior debut, and he would go on to play 47 times for them scoring 11 goals.
3) He moved to Braga in 2013 and has featured 50 times to date, scoring 12 goals and providing two assists.
4) The alleged Southampton target is an attacking midfielder who can also play on either wing when required and that is where he has featured for the majority of this season, starting the campaign on the left but playing on the right in recent weeks.
5) The 21-year-old has played three times for the Portuguese national team, having previously won four caps at under-21 level.