Chet Faliszek, writer at Valve Corporation, will host the first announced developer session at 2015's EGX Rezzed in London. Faliszek has worked on games such as Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead and more.
The actual content on the session isn't yet known, but it's due to be revealed in January next year.
A full list of games confirmed to be appearing at the event is below:
- Adventure Box. City building multiplayer RPG.
- Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma. Follow up to 2009's gory brawler.
- Armikrog. Point and click adventure game from the makers of Earthworm Jim.
- Big Pharma. Strategy game that puts you in charge of a pharmaceutical company.
- Broforce. Chaotic side scrolling shooter with destructible environments.
- CloneSpace. Epic space trading game with an Asteroids aesthetic.
- Eternal Step. Rogue-like tower game with no end.
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2. Strategy game featuring massive battles between huge fleets of spaceships.
- Habitat. Save humankind by constructing space stations.
- Heat Signature. A game where you can go inside the spaceships.
- Kyn. RPG with team-based combat and a vast world to explore.
- Not a Hero. 2D cover shooter from Roll7 the makers of Olli Olli.
- Omega Agent. Strap on your nuclear powered jetpack and blast around a city filled with daring missions.
- Prison Architect. Construction and management game that puts you in charge of a prison.
- RPG Tycoon. Simulation game that puts you in control of a newly established kingdom.
- The Banner Saga. Viking themed tactical RPG from Stoic.
- The Room Three. Mind-bending puzzle game from Fireproof Games.
- Titan Souls. Shadow of the Colossus meets Dark Souls.
- Toren. Adventure game built around an epic poem and exploring ideas surrounding the meaning of life.