As announced on the Dragon Age blog, there are a couple of new DLC packs available for Dragon Age: Inquisition across all platforms.
The Destruction DLC pack is completely free, and adds in "new paths to existing destinations" according to the blog. "Wild creatures now roam the battlefield, introducing chaos as they attack both friend and foe."
The second DLC pack will cost you however, $9.99 (approx £7) to be exact, and it adds in content for those players who bought the Standard Edition of the game.
Here's the list of Deluxe Upgrade content:
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest throne of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack. Click here for instructions on how to download yours.
- Dragon Age Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests!
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition armor forged in the flames of battle.