Kieran Tierney has travelled as part of the Celtic squad to face Dinamo Zagreb.
Celtic have already qualified for the next phase of the Europa League, and are preparing to make changes for their final fixture.
Teenager Kieran Tierney has been drafted in, and flew out with the squad to Croatia to face Dinamo Zagreb.
Here are five facts about the exciting prospect...
1) The 17-year-old is a defender, who has previously featured for the club briefly in the under-19 UEFA Youth League.
2) Tierney made his first appearance for Celtic's first team in a pre-season friendly against Tottenham this summer.
3) He has been part of the club's academy since he was seven-years-old, and his family are season ticket holders.
4) A Scottish under-18 international, he was actually born on the Isle of Man.
5) Tierney hit the headline earlier this season when he scored from his own half in an under-21 win against Hearts.