Jak Alnwick is the number three goalkeeper at Newcastle but could be set to be their number one for a little while.
But if he finds himself injured Newcastle United will have to call upon young stopper Jak Alnwick.
So who is the young goalkeeper?
Here are five facts about the player...
1) Alnwick is the brother of former Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Ben Alnwick. He currently plays for Peterbrough United and has also had spells at Sunderland, Barnsley and Charlton.
2) Alnwick was previously on the youth books at local rivals Sunderland, just like his brother, joining Newcastle in 2008.
3) In 2012 Alnwick made his senior debut for Newcastle, replacing Steve Harper in a friendly against Hartlepool. He is yet to play his first competitive game as a professional.
4) The 21-year-old is an England under-18 international and has been called up for the under-20s.
5) His goalkeeping hero is former Liverpool star Pepe Reina, while Newcastle veteran Harper is also credited as a big influence on his young career.