According to the Sunday People Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino wants to sign Red Bull Salzburg midfielder Kevin Kampl.
The Spurs boss allegedly sent scouts to watch the player when he turned out against Celtic last week and the report claims the wages on offer at White Hart Lane could tempt the player into a move.
For those Tottenham fans eager to know more about their latest reported target here are five facts to get you started:
1) Kampl was born in Germany in 1990 although he now represents Slovenia.
2) He began his youth career at VfB Solingen before moving to Bayer Leverkusen in 1997. It is there where he would make 42 appearances for the under-19s and 36 appearances for the B team, although he made just one senior first-team appearance before moving to Osnabruck.
3) Kampl moved to Salzburg in 2012 and has 105 appearances for them to date, scoring 27 goals and setting up an impressive 51. This season he has nine goals and 13 assists in 27 games.
4) The reported Tottenham target is predominantly a right-winger although he can also play in central midfield if required.
5) Kampl made his senior debut for Slovenia in October 2012 and has 13 caps and one goal. He also represented his country 17 times at under-21 level.