Here are the top five statistics from Saturday's encounter:
1) Danny Welbeck ended a goalless run of six matches for Arsenal, scoring with his second shot against West Brom. He managed two shots in total, both of which were on target, while fashioning a match-best four key passes.
|Position||Goals||Total Shots||Shot Accuracy (%)|
2) Arsenal averaged a 52% share of the total possession. The Gunners side recorded 512 passes, while Hull managed 465.
|Possession (%)||Total Passes|
3) Santi Cazorla recorded more touches of the ball (89) than any other player in this match, while he also played the most passes (70), completing an impressive 94.3% of his attempts to find a team-mate.
|Position||Total Passes||Pass Accuracy (%)||Touches|
4) It took West Brom 77 minutes to register their first shot on target in this match. At full-time the Baggies had recorded nine attempts, compared to Arsenal's 17.
|Total Shots||Shot Accuracy (%)||Conversion Rate (%)|
5) Aaron Ramsey found success in more contests than any other player, recovering possession on nine individual occasions. The Welshman won two tackles, two interceptions and blocked one opposition shot at goal.