Here's Fortune's annual CEO list - the top 15.
2. Tim Cook - CEO, Apple
3. John Martin - Chairman and CEO, Gilead Sciences
4. Montgomery Moran and Steve Ells - Co-CEOs, Chipotle
5. Denise Ramos, CEO and President, ITT
6. Robert Iger, Chairman and CEO, Disney
7. Ken Hicks, CEO, Foot Locker
8. Mary Dillon - CEO, Ulta Beauty
9. George Scangos - CEO, Biogen
10. Jack Ma - Founder and Executive Chairman, Alibaba
11. Fred Smith - Founder, Chairman and CEO, Fedex
12. Carol Meyrowitz, CEO, TJX Cos.
13. Mark Zuckerberg - Founder, Chairman and CEO, Facebook
14. Elizabeth Holmes - Founder and CEO, Theranos
15. Kevin Plank - CEO and Chairman, Uder Armour
Hit the link below to access the complete Fortune article:
To compile this year’s Businessperson of the Year list of finalists, Fortune considered more than two-dozen metrics. Financial results, including 12-month and three-year growth in profits and revenues, figured prominently in our analysis. The magazine also factored in company stock performance and total shareholder returns over the same periods. Nonfinancial elements, like business influence, leadership style, and strategic initiatives, played a part in our evaluation as well.
Finally, to round out our thinking, Fortune consulted a handful of leadership experts - from top business consultants like Ram Charan to Stanford business school professor Jeff Pfeffer to former Xerox CEO Anne Mulcahy.