Tottenham's Dominic Ball has been brought into the first team squad for the clash with Partizan Belgrade.
Tottenham youngster Dominic Ball was involved in first team training this week ahead of the Europa League tie with Partian Belgrade.
Mauricio Pochettino had a track record of bringing through young players at Southampton, so could Ball be set to blossom at Tottenham under his guidance?
Here are five facts about the youngster...
1) Ball is a 19-year-old centre-back who has made six appearances for Tottenham's under-21s this season.
2) He has represented Northern Ireland from under-16s through to the under-21s, but recently switched to play for England, featuring for the under-20s earlier this month.
3) Ball was praised by under-21 coach Ugo Ehiogu last month as 'solid' after helping shut out league leaders Chelsea after Spurs had beaten them 1-0.
4) His brother is a 21-year-old winger who started out with Norwich's academy, before moving to Stevenage, but has recently dropped to non-league football, signing for Wealdstone.
5) Ball's future at Spurs is not guaranteed, his contract runs out in June 2015.