Southampton have been linked with another Dutch-based player so what should their fans know about him?
The story claims Saints boss Ronald Koeman – who knows a thing or two about the Dutch domestic league – wants a player rated at £2.5million.
Southampton already have plenty of fire-power but will need to strengthen if they do qualify for European competition next season, so for those Saints fans eager to know more about their latest alleged target here are five facts to get you started:
1) Jesus Manuel Corona Ruiz was born in Mexico in 1993. He began his youth career at Monterrey where he made his senior debut in 2010.
2) He made 54 appearances for Monterrey, scoring seven goals and providing six assists in that time.
3) Corona signed for FC Twente in 2013 and to date he has played 27 times for the Eredivisie side, scoring four and setting up three.
4) Predominantly a right-winger, the alleged Southampton target can also operate on the opposite flank, as an attacking midfielder or up front if required.
5) The 21-year-old has been capped once by Mexico and has also featured seven times for their under-20 side, scoring six goals in that time.