The newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams get updated graphics in a new FIFA 15 update.
EA has brought out a new title update for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of FIFA 15 where a number of new head scans have been added to give more realism to newly promoted Premier League teams: Leicester City, Burnley and QPR. For a list of the players coming in the update hit this link.
Players, kits and badges have also been added for FIFA Ultimate Team’s two new MLS expansion teams: Orlando City and New York City FC.
Along with the new content a number of tweaks have been implemented. Gameplay-wise defensive positioning and lob through balls should now work better.
You can check out a full list of FIFA 15 add-ons, improvements and fixes below:
Added Content & Features
- New authentic player faces for promoted Barclays Premier League teams Leicester City, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers.
- Added players, kits, and badges for the two new MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to FIFA Ultimate Team
- Updated FIFA Ultimate Team player item portraits for 18 high-profile players
- Added ability to assign Player Instructions via the squad screen in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Gameplay improvements to defensive positioning and lob through balls
- Improvements to kit clashing logic in Pro Clubs and Seasons
- Improvements to cameras in multiple licensed stadiums
- Improvements to “Looking Ahead” audio and overlays in Career Mode
- Improvements in Team Management functionality in multiplayer matches
- General stability fixes in Career Mode
- Ability to Player Lock in Player Career with multiple controllers in use
- Fix to online user population counts in Pro Clubs and Seasons menus
- Fix for issues with player names on certain kits in the BPL
- Fix for audio storylines in in Match Day Live games
- Fixed an issue where transferring progress across console generations could cause FUT Season progress to be tracked incorrectly.
- Addressed FUT player item portraits that show a white background in FUT
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Team of the Week preview to be displayed incorrectly.
- Compare Price in the FUT Transfer Market now works for players who were transferred close to the transfer deadline.
- Using the “Compare Price” feature on in-form Players Items now compares the item with other in-form versions instead of the normal version.