Ubisoft also to bring a patch fix for the PC black screen issue this week.
A second Far Cry 4 patch has been released by Ubisoft to provide a number of fixes for known issues with the PS4 and PS3 versions of the game.
The publisher states that this new update for PlayStation "should remedy many of the problems faced by users since launch".
Here’s the fixes listed for the PlayStation 1.02 update:
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
- PS4 only: Co-op will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby
For players on PC who’ve been experiencing the game dropping to a black screen due to external USB devices being plugged into the computer, there is also a fix due this week. PC patch 1.4.0 will also seek to iron out other issues that will be confirmed prior to its launch.