Sledgehammer verifying changes on current gen before actioning them on 7th gen consoles.
Included in the update is a fix for an issue with marksmen and camo challenges not restting with Prestige and another that stopped the ping bar updating as intended. See below for the full patch notes.
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Spawn in spectator mode fix.
According to Sledgehammer: “Our game update development process is to submit and verify changes on current gen systems first, and then apply those changes to prior generation as quickly as possible.” The CoD developers continued by stating PS3 and Xbox 360 will be receiving another update soon bringing in changes already added to Advanced Warfare on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.