Chelsea have brought yet another goalscoring sensation through their incredibly productive academy, but just who exactly is Tammy Abraham?
Here are five facts on the talented forward born in Camberwell, London:
1) After signing for Chelsea's Under-8s in 2004, he went on to make a name for himself as a youngster who could put the ball in the back of the net at a frightening rate. After proving himself a constant goal threat up to Under-16s level, the 15-year-old was promoted to the Under-18 side for the 2013-14 season, where he scored five goals in 17 appearances. Although, he was mainly used as an impact sub during this season.
2) After a fantastic start to the 2014-15 season, Abraham was called up to the England Under-18 squad along with Blues teammates Dominic Solanke and Jake Carke-Salter. He came on in the 55th minute for Middlesbrough striker Callum Cooke, but was unable to stop a strong Italy side winning 2-0.
3) On September 30th, the Chelsea youngster put himself on the radar of Chelsea supporters after netting a brace against Sporting on his UEFA Youth League debut:
Touch down in England Buzzing to get myself 2 goals on my champions league debut!— Tammy abraham (@tammyabraham) September 30, 2014
4) On October 2nd - his 17th Birthday - the forward announced on Twitter that he had penned his first professional contract at Stamford Bridge:
Glad to have signed my proffessional contract with Chelsea FC— Tammy abraham (@tammyabraham) October 2, 2014
Incidentally, his contract announcement completed a week which also included five goals in two games for the young goalscorer - two against Sporting and a hat-trick against Tottenham Hotspur.
5) So far for the season, the Chelsea striker has netted an impressive 17 goals in 11 games, with his last goal coming in his latest appearance during a 3-2 win over London rivals Fulham: