West Ham have been linked with signing Ismail H'Maidat, so who is he?
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce is always on the hunt for a bargain signing, so has he just identified one?
Reports in Italy link the Hammers with the signing of talented teenager Ismail H'Maidat.
Tuttomercatoweb report West Ham are competing with AC Milan and Sassuolo for his signature.
Don't worry if you have never heard of him, here are five facts about the potential addition:
1) H'Maidat is 19-years-old and currently plays for Italian side Brescia, having only signed from Anderlecht in the summer.
2) He has made eight appearances in Serie B since joining, impressing in a central attacking midfield role.
3) The teenager previously has had trials with Premier League sides Crystal Palace and Arsenal.
4) Born in Holland, he is a Moroccan youth international, but is eligible to play at senior level still for either country.
5) He earned his break as a professional footballer through a Nike run competition called The Chance, in 2012 aimed at discovering new talent.