Swansea came from behind with two late goals to claim a memorable win over Arsenal at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday.
Arsenal let another lead slip as they fell to a 2-1 defeat by Swansea at the Liberty Stadium.
Alexis Sanchez opened the scoring with his sixth goal from his last four games before Gylfi Sigurdsson equalised with a magnificent free-kick.
Substitute Bafetimbi Gomis completed an unlikely comeback within minutes of coming on to lift the Swans above their opponents in the Premier League table.
Here are the top five statistics from Sunday's encounter:
1) Alexis Sanchez has been directly involved in 87.5% of Arsenal's last 8 Premier League goals this season (7/8). The Chilean has now scored six goals in his last four Premier League games, while he has converted 28% of his total chances throughout the entire campaign.
2) Calum Chambers has been booked in six of his eight Premier League starts for Arsenal. He was cautioned again against Swansea as he endured an extremely difficult afternoon against speed demon Jefferson Montero. The 19-year-old conceded three goals throughout his 89 minute cameo.
3) Gylfi Sigurdsson has directly contributed to nine goals (two goals, seven assists) in 11 PL appearances this season. Swansea have only scored 15 as a team - he is accountable for almost 60% of his club's total haul. His sublime free-kick provided the perfect impetus for the South Wales outfit's comeback.
4) Before today, Swansea had failed to score from a set piece or a headed goal in the Premier League this season. Meanwhile, Arsenal have now conceded six headed goals this term; only bottom side Burnley (8) have let in more. Bafetimbi Gomis' fine headed attempt sealed the victory for the Swans.
5) Arsenal have lost more points from a winning position than any other Premier League team this season. The Gunners have won just four Premier League matches this season, which each victory coming against teams currently in the bottom seven.