Tottenham won 2-1 away to Greek side Asteras Tripolis in their Group C encounter to strengthen their chances of qualifying for the knockout stages of the Europa League, but Mauricio Pochettino's men did their upmost to make things difficult for themselves.
Here are the top five statistics from yesterday evening's encounter:
1) Tottenham are the first English team to win away in Greece in the last nine visits (since Everton v AEK Athens in Dec 2009). This is Spurs' first victory in the country in four attempts. Meanwhile, Asteras have lost their first ever European home game.
2) Harry Kane now has eight goals in his last eight games (in all competitions) for the Lilywhites. After missing out on a call-up to the England senior squad, the 21-year-old hit back yesterday evening by converting 33% of his attempts, while hitting the target with 66%.
3) Mauricio Pochettino's side experienced the superior share of possession, maintaining control for 64.9% of the match, yet Asteras still managed more attempts at goal. The Greek outfit fashioned an impressive 17 attempts, compared to Spurs' 13.
4) Andros Townsend received the Man of the Match accolade in this tie. He put in a decent shift, scoring once and assisting another. He played three key passes in total - more than any other Tottenham player - and recorded 79 touches.
5) Benjamin Stambouli completed a game high 92% of his passes versus Asteras. He also accumulated the second most touches, behind teammate Mousa Dembele, who had recorded 109 touches by full time.