Everton swept French outfit Lille aside at Goodison Park in the Europa League to take assert their dominance in Group H.
Goals from Leon Osman, Phil Jagielka and Steven Naismith ensured Roberto Martinez's side now sit top of the table with eight points.
Here are the top five statistics from Thursday night's encounter:
1) No player has more assists in the Europa League this season than Leighton Baines (3). The England international set-up another goal in the Toffees win yesterday, with a marauding run leading to the club's third of the evening.
2) Meanwhile, no Everton player has yet scored more than one goal in this Europa League campaign. Steven Naismith became the seventh Toffee to score in the competition this term. He converted 33% of his attempts against Lille.
3) Lille completed just one pass into the Everton box all evening, while the Ligue 1 club managed nine shots - an identical total to the hosts. Nonetheless, Roberto Martinez's side experienced the Lion's share of possession, maintaining control for 62.8% of the match.
4) Phil Jagielka has now equalled his best-ever goal haul in a season for Everton (in all competitions), matching his total from 2012/13. He has netted three times in 15 appearances since the beginning of the current campaign.
5) Aiden McGeady contributed to a goal for the first time since 30th August, ending a run of 8 matches without a goal or assist. He set-up two goals in yesterday evening's clash, while fashioning four key passes; more than any other player.