UPDATED - Over £130 of Lords of the Fallen goodies could be yours if you answer this simple question.
Update - 20/11/2014 5:01pm
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Any entries submitted after 5pm GMT on 20/11/2014 will not be counted.
Thank you to all who entered. The winner will be announced once we have made contact with them. Best of luck everyone!
Original Story - 06/11/2014 12:41pm
Lords of the Fallen came out last week, and if you're one of the people who're yet to buy it our new competition may just be up your street. We're giving away a PS4 Collector's Edition of the game to one lucky winner. The competition will run for 2 weeks.
The Collector's Edition includes the following:
- PS4 copy of the game on disc
- Handcrafted 8" Polystone Bust
- Hardcover artbook
- Official Lords of the Fallen soundtrack
- Cloth map
- The Monk's Decipher DLC
- Lionheart Pack DLC
- Demonic Weapons Pack DLC
- All of the above is bundled in the Collector's Box
Click the collector's edition image below to see a much larger version.
So, how do you win this great prize? By simply telling us why you need this Collector's Edition. Submit your answers in the comments section below, beginning with: 'I need Lords of the Fallen because...', and tell us why you need it. Simple.
There are a few terms and things you should note with the competition, which I've laid out for you below:
- Answers must be submitted in the comments section below (make sure you have some kind of social media profile linked to your Disqus account, so we can actually contact you)
- The prize is for UK residents only
- Entries for the competition must be submitted before Thursday 20th November 2014 at 5pm GMT - all entries after this time will not count
- The winner will be contacted on Friday 21st November 2014
- The winner will be announced once we've made contact with them
- The prize may take 30 days or longer to deliver
Please note that HITC will not be sending the prize to the winner, it will be sent via a third party company, and HITC accepts no liability for any loss or damage.