Rugby fans can try out their skills as a club manager - it's like football manager sims 'but with less falling over and crying'.
The game boasts over 14,500 players across 320 playable teams, which is pretty impressive. And it promises to be 'the most comprehensive rugby simulation ever produced.'
Players will be able to take control of entire rugby club, from its team, players, coaches, physios, youth team and more.
Rugby Union Team Manager uses a 2D and 3D engine to allow players to watch their teams on match day, and give instructions in real time.
The game has been in development for 2 years and the devs say it's been built 'by Rugby fans for Rugby fans.' They also say it offers what you've come to expect from football management sims, 'but with less falling over and crying.' Indeed.
A list of the Rugby Union Team Manager 2015's features is below:
- Official licensed by the world’s biggest leagues and competitions
- 320 of the biggest teams in Rugby Union with over 14,500 players.
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
- Control all staffing, from coaches to assistants, Doctors and Scouts. Top to bottom, you’re in control.
- Get involved from youth to the first team, at the Gymnasium, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy Clubhouse, and improve all of them with upgrades.
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with agents and scouts to deliver the best players to your club.
- Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.
- Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor.
- Up to 4 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Internationals including World tournaments.
- Representative Tours
- Dream Team Challenge
Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 will arrive on PC this month. Visit Alternative Software's website for more info.