Here are the top five statistics from Sunday's encounter:
1) Harry Kane has now scored 7 goals in his last 7 appearances for Tottenham. The Englishman is his side's top scorer in all competitions this term, with nine goals to his name. He converted 50% of his total attempts versus Villa.
|Match||Goals||Total Shots||Shot Conversion||Mins Played|
|Harry Kane||Aston Villa vs Tottenham||1||2||50%||32|
2) Nacer Chadli has now scored 5 goals in the Premier League this season, more than any other midfielder in the league; he managed just one in 24 last term.
|Position||Team||Goals||Shot Conversion||Appearances||Mins Played|
|Mohamed Diamé||MF||Hull City||4||31%||10||670|
|Ángel Di María||MF||Man Utd||3||12%||8||663|
3) Tottenham attempted just one tackle in Aston Villa's half throughout 90 minutes. So much for Mauricio Pochettino's high-pressure tactics.
4) Aston Villa scored their first Premier League goal in 547 minutes with their opener on Sunday. Andreas Weimann gave Paul Lambert's side a deserved lead with their first goal since 13 September, but this simply wasn't enough.
5) Roberto Soldado hasn't had a shot on target in the Premier League in 129 minutes. The Spaniard managed three attempts against Villa, all of which flew wide of the mark.