It took a special goal from Oscar and an Eden Hazard penalty for Premier League leaders Chelsea to claim three points from west London rivals QPR at Stamford Bridge.
Here are the top five statistics from Saturday's encounter:
1) Real Madrid are now the only side in Europe's top 5 leagues to score more goals (37) this season than Chelsea (26).
2) Eden Hazard has now converted 100% of the 8 penalties he's taken in the Premier League. Two of the Belgian's three goals this season have come from spot kicks.
|Team||Goals||Penalties Scored||Appearances||Mins Played|
3) Cesc Fabregas has been involved in 10 goals (one goal, nine assists) in 10 league games for Chelsea. The Spaniard has now set-up as many goals since his Premier League return this season as Mesut Ozil managed in the whole of last season.
|Match||Assists||Key Passes||Total Passes||Passing Accuracy (%)||Mins Played|
|Cesc Fàbregas||Chelsea vs QPR||1||4||96||86%||90|
4) Fabregas recorded more touches of the ball (121) than any other player in this match, while he also played the most passes (96), completing 86% of his attempts to find a team-mate.
5) Charlie Austin has scored 24 league goals for QPR since the start of last season (incl. play-offs); 18 more than anyone else. The former Swindon striker has five goals in nine appearances this term.