Arsenal made it back-to-back Premier League victories by compounding more misery on Burnley with a 3-0 victory at the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners had to wait until the 69th minute to open the scoring as Alexis Sanchez rose highest to head past Tom Heaton. Youngster Calum Chambers added a second soon after, before the Chilean netted again to cap a comprehensive victory.
Here are the top five statistics from Saturday's encounter:
1) Arsenal had more shots today than in any game they have played in the Premier League since playing West Ham in April 2007 (35).
2) Alexis Sanchez has scored 10 goals in all competitions for Arsenal in 2014/15, five more than any other player. Four of the club's last six Premier League goals have been scored by mercurial Chilean. His current record for the season is outstanding.
|Team||Goals||Assists||Conversion Rate||Key Passes||Appearances||Mins Played|
3) Calum Chambers registered both a goal and an assist versus Burnley, having failed manage either in his 30 previous Premier League appearances. The Englishman has been exceptional since his high profile summer transfer from Southampton
4) Kieran Gibbs recorded more touches of the ball (106) than any other player in this match, while he also played the most passes (78), completing 79% of his attempts to find a team-mate.
|Team||Touches||Total Pass||Passing Accuracy||Mins Played|
5) Arsenal now haven't lost in 23 Premier League home games (15 wins and 8 draws); the longest unbeaten run in the division. The club now sit fourth in the table, with 17 points.