With the January transfer window fast approaching, clubs are already being linked with moves to sign players in the New Year.
Many big names are being linked, but a number of unknown players are also on the radars of Premier League clubs in a bid to land a bargain.
One of those players is AS Trencin's Moses Simon, with the Nigerian winger being touted as a target for Hull, Liverpool and Tottenham.
Based in Slovakia, Simon is almost totally unknown in England, so here are five facts about him ahead of a possible move to the Premier League.
1. Winger Simon is just 19, and stands at a diminutive 5ft 6in tall.
2. After joining the GBS Academy in Nigeria at the age of eight, Simon only left in 2013 for a move to Ajax.
3. With the Dutch giants, Simon featured in the Ajax Jong side, but they chose not to sign permanently at the end of his one-year scholarship.
4. Now with Slovakian side AS Trencin, Moses featured against suitors Hull in the Europa League qualifiers this summer.
5. Simon also has four caps for the Nigerian Under-20 side, and is tipped to be a key part of the country's future.