Bungie have updated Destiny with some increased stability fixes, along with some changes which ensure the Vault of Glass Raid is sufficiently difficult, as intended.
Here are the latest patch notes as per the Bungie dev blog update:
- Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
- Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes
- Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the Cockatoo error code
- Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
- Increased protection against account corruption
- Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
- Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform
The blog post also mentions that future updates being worked on will include the tuning of exotic weapons, new voice communication features, and an increased amount of bounties to be held at any time.