Newcastle recovered from a one goal deficit to overcome Tottenham on Sunday afternoon.
Tottenham's uncomfortable start to the Premier League campaign continued as the north London outfit suffered a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Alan Pardew's Newcastle.
Mauricio Pochettino's side have now won just three of their opening nine Premier League games after suffering their fourth loss of the season.
Here are the top five statistics from Sunday's encounter:
1) Have committed the most errors that have led to a goal (23) in the Premier League since the beginning of the 2012/13 season. Eric Dier proved the guilty player in this tie, recording his second mistake of the domestic season.
|Pos||Error Lead To Shot||Error Lead To Goal||Apps||Mins|
2) This is Tottenham's worst start in the Premier League since the 2008/09 season. That year Juande Ramos was sacked after 8 games. The London outfit have just 11 points this season, having won only three league matches under Mauricio Pochettino.
3) Newcastle United record only their second win of the season in the Premier League, but their second on the bounce. Last weekend they emerged victorious against Leicester, winning by a 1-0 scoreline.
4) Sammy Ameobi scored with his first shot of the match, just ten seconds into the start of the second period. He fashioned two strikes in total - the team's joint-best effort - 50% of which were on target. The England under-21 also won 100% of his aerial duels and 100% of his tackles.
5) Younes Kaboul recorded more touches of the ball (98) than any other player in this match, while he also played the most passes (67), completing 77.6% of his attempts to find a team-mate.