Manchester City threw away a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 away to CSKA Moscow in their Champions League Group E match on Tuesday.
Sergio Aguero and James Milner gave the Premier League champions a commanding first half lead before Seydou Doumbia and a Bebras Natcho penalty completed CSKA's comeback late into the match.
Here are five interesting statistics from last night's match:
1) Manchester City are winless in their last five games in Europe (D2 L3). Their last victory came against Bayern Munich in December 2013.
2) Sergio Aguero has now scored eight goals in his last five games for Manuel Pellegrini's side. The Argentine international fashioned three attempts in this tie, just one of which found the target.
|Team||Goals||Shot Accuracy (%)||Mins|
|Sergio Agüero||Man City||1||33.33||90|
3) Seydou Doumbia has now scored three Champions League goals in his last two appearances against City. After coming on at half-time yesterday evening, he struck CSKA's first with his only attempt of the match.
4) City maintained the lion's share of possession, maintaining control for 54% of the 90 minutes.
|Manchester City||CSKA Moscow||03||54.00|
5) Yaya Toure recorded more touches of the ball (103) than any other player in this match, he also played more passes (97), completing 95.9% of his attempts to find a team-mate.