Chelsea recorded a dominant victory 6-0 victory against Slovenian outfit Maribor on Tuesday evening.
Chelsea inflicted Maribor's first defeat in nine Champions League games this season with a display of their credentials at Stamford Bridge.
Didier Drogba scored his first goal since his return to the club from the penalty spot after Loic Remy's opener. John Terry added a second before the break before a Mitja Viler own goal and two strikes from Eden Hazard rounded off an extortionate win.
Here are five interesting statistics from last night's match:
1) Chelsea's 6-0 victory over Maribor is their biggest in Champions League history.
2) Eden Hazard completed eight take ons on Tuesday evening, more than any other player involved in Champions League action. The Belgian forward also scored two goals to cap an impressive performance.
|Blaise Matuidi||Paris SG||5||90|
3) The last four penalties Petr Cech has faced in the Champions League have not been scored (excluding shootouts). Starting in the Chelsea goal for only the second time this season he made three saves, before watching Ibraimi sweep his spot kick against the post.
4) John Terry gave an extremely impressive performance. The Chelsea skipper completed a whopping 96% of his passes, scored and bagged an assist.
|Team||Accurate Passes||Pass Success (%)||Assists||Goals|
5) Didier Drogba scored his first Chelsea goal since his return to Stamford Bridge in yesterday's 6-0 rout, converting his only attempt of the evening. His last came 885 days ago in the 2012 Champions League final - a victory savoured by all Blues fans.