Chelsea survived a late Crystal Palace fightback to maintain a five-point advantage over Manchester City at the summit of the Premier League table.
Here are the top five statistics from Saturday's encounter:
1) Cesc Fabregas has now been involved in eight goals (one goal, seven assists) in eight Premier League games for Chelsea. He fashioned a further three key passes in this clash.
2) Ten different players have scored a Premier League goal for Chelsea this season - more than any other club.
3) Both of Oscar's Premier League goals this season have come in the opening seven minutes of games. The Brazilian youngster had three attempts in this game, all of which were on target.
4) John Terry made his 500th appearance as captain of Chelsea against Palace. The former England international recorded 71 touches, while weighing in with six clearances.
5) Mile Jedinak (50) made the most passes for Palace. Six Chelsea players made more, with Fabregas accumulating the most attempts to find a teammate (123), of which 89.4% were accurate.