Tottenham Hotspur may already have two quality goalkeepers on their books in the form of Hugo Lloris and Michel Vorm, but that has not stopped another being linked.
Reports claim Spurs are monitoring the situation of Toulouse ‘keeper Ali Ahamada and could make a move this summer if the player does not agree a new deal and subsequently becomes a free agent.
For those Tottenham fans eager to know a little more about their latest reported target, here are five facts to get you started:
1) Ahamada was born in France in 1991. He began his youth career at Martigues and moved on to Toulouse after eight years.
2) The goalkeeper moved into Toulouse’s senior side in 2011 and has gone on to make 109 appearances for them to date.
3) In that time, the now-23-year-old has kept 44 clean-sheets but he is perhaps most famous for scoring for his side in a 2-2 draw with Rennes in 2012.
4) The reported Tottenham target has made 11 appearances for the France under-21 side, but he is yet to be capped for the senior team.
5) This season he has featured just once to date, and with a contract that expires in the summer of 2015 he could soon be heading elsewhere.