Here are the top five statistics from the weekend encounter between Queens Park Rangers and Liverpool?
1) Richard Dunne has scored 10 own goals in the Premier League, more than any player in the history of the competition.
2) Jose Enrique completed just 56% of his passes versus QPR, the lowest success rate of any Liverpool player in action today. Martin Skrtel recorded the best accuracy, completing 89% of his 39 attempted passes.
3) In his last 20 English top flight appearances, Balotelli has scored just one goal, despite accumulating 39 shots - a 2.6% conversion rate. He has now gone ten league games without finding the back of the net.
4) Liverpool have now scored 3 or more goals in 14 of their last 26 Premier League games, while they have kept just 2 clean sheets in their last 20 games in all competitions.
5) This is the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool have benefited from two own goals in the same game.