In an investors meeting at Time Warner yesterday the company revealed their plans for the DC movie universe for the next 6 years. This news comes after a list of untitled DC movies was announced a couple of months ago after the delay of Batman v Superman.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is first on the list, which we already knew was coming in 2016. However there's another DC movie due in 2016 - Suicide Squad.
2017 has another two movies slated with Gal Gadot starring in her own Wonder Woman movie along with Justice League Part One kicking off with Affleck, Cavill, and Amy Adams returning to their roles.
2020 sees Ray Fisher in Cyborg, and another Green Lantern movie, presumably without Ryan Reynolds.
The entire revealed movie schedule is below. Now let the speculation commence!
- “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
- “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
- “Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
- “Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
- “The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
- “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
- “Shazam” (2019)
- “Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
- “Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
- “Green Lantern” (2020)