Here are the top five statistics from the Hammers' latest victory:
1) West Ham United's Diafra Sakho has scored in all four starts he has made for the club in the Premier League. The Senegalese international has made quite an impression since joining the Hammers from Metz during the summer transfer window.
2) Sakho has now scored as many goals in the Premier League this season as the entire QPR squad combined. Harry Redknapp's side have been woeful since their return to the top flight. They currently sit rock bottom of the table, with just four points.
3) Rio Ferdinand made his 500th Premier League appearance, becoming the 11th player to reach this milestone. The 35-year-old won just one tackle throughout 90 minutes.
4) Stewart Downing continued his creative streak in this clash. The former Liverpool winger fashioned two key passes, while recording a greater number of passes than any other player (57). 82% of his attempts to find a teammate proved accurate.
5) With this victory the Hammers keep their first clean sheet of the season, their last came nine league games ago, against Spurs. Meanwhile, QPR have now kept only two clean sheets in their last 20 games.