Here are the top five statistics from the Reds' weekend encounter:
1) Jordan Henderson has now been directly involved in 40% of Liverpool's 10 goals in the Premier League this season - 1 goal & 3 assists. He scored the winner in this clash, dispatching a cool finish past an outstretched Ben Foster.
2) Henderson now has 10 assists in the Premier League since the start of last season; Steven Gerrard (13) & Wayne Rooney (12) are the only Englishmen with more. Gerrard created five chances against West Brom yesterday, more than any other player on the pitch. Henderson finished close behind, with four.
3) Meanwhile, no Englishman has scored more goals in the Premier League this season than West Brom's Saido Berahino. The 21-year-old has five goals in just seven appearances this term. Time for a senior international call-up, maybe?
4) Liverpool have now kept just two clean sheets in their last 19 Premier League games, both of which have come against Spurs. The club have now gone seven top-flight games without a clean sheet at Anfield and they have already conceded on 10 occasions this term.
5) Since the start of last season, Liverpool have scored 56 league goals via English players, 15 more than any other team. Two Englishman netted against the Baggies yesterday afternoon. Lallana, who opened the scoring, recorded his first league goal for 189 days.