Manchester City took on Roma in the Champions League on Tuesday evening, with the two sides playing out a 1-1 draw.
Sergio Aguero opened the scoring in just the fourth minute, converting a penalty after the Argentine was brought down in the area by Maicon. But Francisco Totti equalised midway through the first half and that was how the match stayed.
Here are the top five stats from the Citizens' mid-week encounter:
1) Francesco Totti became the oldest player to score in a Champions League game: 38 years and three days.
2) David Silva created 5 chances against the Italian outfit. No player managed more in the Champions League yesterday evening.
3) City's Joe Hart is the first, and only, goalkeeper that Francesco Totti has scored against in England.
4) Sergio Aguero has now scored six goals in his last six Champions League appearances at the Etihad Stadium.
5) Ashley Cole became only the 11th English player to play for a non-British side in the Champions League.