Here are the top five statistics from the weekend encounter:
1) Frank Lampard has now scored four goals in his last three appearances for Manchester City. His latest strike means that he has just two Premier League goals fewer than former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry.
2) Sergio Aguero has now scored 56 goals in the Premier League, level with the likes of Jason Euell and Tim Cahill. The Argentine international has scored 10 goals in his last 12 away games in the league.
3) Prior to this match, City had not conceded a first-half goal in the Premier League this season (five games). Unfortunately, this run came to a standstill on Sunday, with Hull scoring both their goals in the opening 45 minutes.
4) City captain Vincent Kompany recorded more passes (85) than any other player in this encounter as he managed a 95% success rate. The Belgian defender was also responsible for winning the most number of contests, recovering the ball on 11 occasions.
5) 31 of Edin Dzeko’s 48 Premier League goals have come away from home (64%). He scored twice in City’s weekend win, with his first - a first-half belter from the edge of the 18-yard-box was the pick of the bunch.