An injury crisis means Tom Thorpe could make his Manchester United this weekend.
Along with 19-year-old Paddy McNair, Thorpe is one of two defender drafted into the squad to face West Ham.
Here are five facts about the highly rated prospect...
1) Thorpe, 21, is an England under-21 international and former under-19 captain.
2) He was on loan at Birmingham City last season, playing alongside Tyler Blackett, before injury cut short his spell.
3) Thorpe has come close to making the first team before, named on the bench in 2012 for a League cup tie, and this season's game at MK Dons.
4) He was part of the 2011 FA Youth Cup winning side, playing in the same team as Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison.
5) Thorpe is described by the FA as 'comfortable in possession', and having the ability to play in midfield.