Manchester United have been linked with another Roma midfielder, so what do you need to know about him?
Reports from Italy earlier this week claimed Manchester United had turned their attention from one Roma midfielder to another.
While they had previously been linked with a move for Kevin Strootman, now Sky Italia claimed Louis van Gaal wanted to bring Radja Nainggolan to Old Trafford.
With the next transfer window still months away, United fans may be weary of yet more transfer speculation, but for those wanting to find out a little more about Nainggolan, here are five facts to get you started:
1) Nainggolan was born in Antwerp in 1988. The midfielder began his youth career at Germinal Beerschot before moving to Italy when he was 17 to play for Piacenza Calcio.
2) He started his senior career for the same club shortly after, going on to make 74 appearances, scoring four goals and providing seven assists in that time.
3) A loan spell at Cagliari followed where he made his Serie A debut against Inter Milan. He would later sign a permanent deal at the club and go on to make 137 appearances for them.
4) Another loan spell followed, this time to Roma, who took him temporarily in January 2014 before buying him the following summer.
5) The 26-year-old has made 24 appearances for Roma to date, scoring three goals and providing five assists in that time. He has also represented Belgium six times at senior level, scoring once in the process.