Queen’s Wrath public event also starts today
Below are the patch notes provided by Bungie
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.
This patch came out ahead of Tuesday’s launch of Destiny’s new public event, Queen’s Wrath which is to run until 6th October. Unique Legendary and Unique Rare Gear is on offer to those that take part.
"The Queen's emissary is prepared to reward Guardians who extinguish the enemies of the Reef," states the Queen’s Wrath description. "New Bounties will be available, and challenging missions and modes await those who prove themselves."
Bungie recently implemented an update that allows for public events to happen twice as often