Manchester United let a 3-1 lead slip as Leicester City fought back to secure a stunning 5-3 victory at the King Power Stadium.
1) For the first time in their 853-game Premier League history, Manchester United have thrown away a two goal lead to lose.
2) This is the first time that the Red Devils have conceded five or more goals in the Premier League in 43 games. Sir Alex Ferguson's last game against West Bromwich Albion was the last occasion.
3) Manchester United won just one tackle between the 60th-80th minute - 13% success rate - during this period Leicester scored an incredible four goals.
4) Leonardo Ulloa has now converted 50% of his chances in the Premier League this season.
5) Leicester's Jamie Vardy created five chances against Manchester United, more than any other player on the pitch.
6) Manchester United have now conceded three goals in 3 of the last 6 games Rafael has started for them in the league.
7) Ángel Di María has won all 27 league games in which he has scored in since moving to Europe in 2007 prior to today.
8) Leicester came from behind to draw level for the fourth time in five Premier League games this season
9) No Premier League team has conceded more penalties in 2014 than United (six, level with Tottenham).
10) This is the first time United have ever conceded 4+ goals in a PL game against a newly-promoted team.