Here are the top five statistics from the Toffees' resounding European victory:
1) Wolfsburg had 27 shots in total yesterday evening, only the last of which made past Tim Howard - the German's converted just 3% of their total chances. Meanwhile, Everton managed just 13 attempts.
2) Howard made 12 saves as he was crowned man-of-the-match in this clash, whereas his opposite number, Diego Benaglio, managed just two. The American proved integral in the Premier League outfit's victory.
3) Wolfsburg's Ricardo Rodriguez established himself as the most creative player in this game. The Swiss international fashioned five chances for the German outfit, whilst scoring his side's only goal of the match. He also completed an impressive 94% of his attempted passes.
4) Phil Jagielka recorded an 91 touches of the ball in this match, controlling possession on more occasions than any other player. He also fashioned the highest pass total, attempting to find an Everton team-mate 79 times, 92% of which proved accurate.
5) Everton scored three goals in a European game for the first time in eight matches yesterday. However, this may come as little surprise, considering Wolfsburg have now gone nine European matches without a clean sheet.